Saturday, 20 October 2007

It's Saturday already!!!!

Here we go again, can't believe its .... Saturday... already. I could say 'my doesn't time fly' and that would lead me straight into my new digital layouts......ta daaa. One of Sam that I did a few days ago and one of Caitlin that I finished last night, as you can see, between the time I did Sam's and doing the one of Caitlin, I learnt some new techniques, I just get cleverer every day...........
'DO YOU STILL BELIEVE'
So this one is obviously Sam (it even says so) and I was just playing around with some new wing brushes from obsidiandawn.com and I thought that the girls would enjoy being fairies for a little while and of course the obligatory colour for any self respecting fairy is pink or purple, so here we have it. I was very proud of myself doing this one, I like that its simple. Then I did one for Caitlin, I've uploaded it once but I seem to have lost it so I'll have to do it again, if it comes up twice, you'll know why.
'SPREAD YOUR WINGS'

Got it this time, you can see that I am addicted to pink fairies, I found this one in my garden, the one above was at the beach, maybe she should have been a mermaid, have to think about that. Anyway, I learnt a lot doing this one for Caitlin, lots of pretty sparkly fairy dust hanging around, she did say that she loved it when I emailed it to her, thank you possum.

I haven't finished yet, I have been really hooked all week. I did this layout of Ryan and Caitlin with some photo's I took on the same day as Caitlins fairy one. I just love that I can do all this and not use a single piece of paper, although I woke up one night and thought - 'do they really exist' - if I can't hold it in my hand and I can't see it without a computer, does it REALLY exist?
So to satisfy my desire to be able to hold them in my hand, I bought an 8" X 8" album. I can print the page at home, put it in an album and look at them even if I don't turn on the computer. I feel much better about it now!!!!!!
So here it is,
'JUMP, BALANCE, PLAY'
do you remember these photo's guys, we must have had some water that year, the plants are all GREEN. The next one is 'the boy' himself, or to put it into his own words and I quote " The Good Looking One" "The Handsome One" "The Best and Cleverest" unquote. Hey Ryan!



So here we have:
'PLAY THE GAME'

Dave was telling me that Josh is playing cricket now, so I will have to get some action shots of him, bet it's easier than trying to keep the soccer ball in the lens!!

Did some planting in the veggie garden this morning, I have decided that I have to get out there early or I just end up in front of the computer all day. Planted some carrots, spring onion, baby beets and corn, I've decided not to plant any more tomatoes out until I get back from Perth, the frosts should be well and truly over by then. I will just have to put them in pots on the verandah in the meanwhile. Well, it's time I got back to my photo's, but before I do, I have one last layout to upload, check this one out you two. God, sometimes I feel OLD.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin