Friday, 10 April 2009

Safe & Happy Easter everyone................

Look what I found peeping it's little head up this morning..............my garlic that I only planted a few days ago, just shows how warm it's been this last week. I'm glad I got it in nice and early (well it's early for me) this year, the winter cold and frost should give it some good strong flavour.


Don't they look just so gorgeous just peeping above the dirt, all new and promising great things!


I couldn't resist showing you my lovely Japanese Windflowers, they are just sat outside my window nodding their little blush pink heads at me, saying, enjoy me now while you can........

And this is 'Julia's Rose', it's just the most exquisite pale coffee colour now. In the summer we lose all the colour from it in a day or two because of the intense sun, but in Autumn she shows her beauty in all it's glory for days.
Just thought I would share that with you on this beautiful Good Friday, the sun is shining, we still have butterfly's in the garden and it's still warm enough for T-shirts.
Have a wonderful, safe Easter.

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

Isn't Julia's rose just beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin