Thursday, 23 April 2009

Mrs Perkins.......

Earlier on this week Lurline decided to make the 'Melly & me' softie, Mrs Perkins. Janet from quiltsalot decided to join her and they made a pact to make 'Mrs Perkins' between the 11th & 28th of May. So I have decided to join them, I bought my pattern from Ballarat Patchwork yesterday........




and how could I resist this gorgeous fabric to make her out of........

.....now all I have to decide is what colour will I use, decisions, decisions!!

And of course be patient, can't start her until May 11th.

6 comments:

Angela said...

What a cute little pattern! And oooohhh! Those fabrics are beautiful! I would have a hard time choosing just one to make it out of! :o)

Linda said...

She's adorable and such gorgeous fabrics. I'm just checking my copy of Beaut and Bonza Koala's, ready to trace the patterns out.

Fiona said...

The pattern is lovely and the fabrics adorable

Bernadette said...

Gorgeous fabrics from one of my favourite shops! I am making my second Mrs Perkins and I need to make another, maybe I should join your challenge.

Sandra @ Pepperberry and Co. said...

I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous of those fabrics. I need, and I mean need, to get my bum down to that Ballarat store. Sigh.

Janet said...

Great, I'm glad you're joining in and what yummy fabrics, how will you choose! You are lucky you have a such a nice LQS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin