Friday, 24 April 2009

Today I made this.....


Next weekend one of our beautiful grandaughters turns 10 years old, she is so excited that she will finally be into 'two figures', but because she lives in Warnbro, Western Australia, I can't be there yet (soon I hope). She wants things like Hannah Montana D.V.Ds, the Veronica's clothes , she wants boots, make up, jewelry, a nintendo game and a microphone for her ipod dock (which is Hannah Montana of course) so she can sing along, which she does with a beautiful singing voice. This Nana will be off shopping this weekend to find what I can find to delight her but, in the meantime I made her this..................


I cut into my lovely greens that I bought the other week, I actually cut the green stripe for the binding, but as you will see, I changed my mind.

I appliqued her name above the pocket on the front.............

......I wanted to make it especially hers, she has an older sister and a younger sister and brother, so it's important that things belong..............

Can you see the 'oops' - I forgot to stitch around the centre of the 'e', lucky I found it before I got too far!!!!

.....a bit out of sequence here, but this is the inside pockets and the pocket for the front cover...

You will have to carry on to the post below, I don't know what happened, but I couldn't put all the photos on the one post............who knows.....some sort of computer overlord I expect!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin