Thursday, 7 May 2009

I've got Mail...

Look what came in the mail today! Last week when I had my willpower breakdown, I ordered some fabric from Julie at Provincial Patch, thank goodness I did, how gorgeous is this?

Fabulous colours, don't you just love fat quarters, I do. But I suppose you've guessed that by now!

Hello, my name is Lizzie and I'm a fabriholic!

This is my lovely bonus fat quarter from Julie, how beautiful is this?

Thanks Julie, I just love it. I 'm not even going to tell you what I ordered from here, well I might when it gets here, depends how good I am between now and then!!

I have almost finished Mum's table runner, just have to do a little more quilting tonight then I can put the binding on tomorrow. Will show you that as soon as it's finished.

8 comments:

Francien said...

Good morning from Holland...I Love the fabric and wish you happy crafting with it...a purchase give me always new ideas...cat wait to see what you make with them...
greetings Francien.

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hi Lizzie!

I'm a fabriholic too... I enjoy looking at pics of fabric as much as I enjoy playing with it! he he he...

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Vikki :-)

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Hello Lizzie,
Lovely fabrics. Look forward to seeing the able runner.

The Faerie Queen said...

Hi Lizzie, Oh my gosh, such beautiful fabrics cant wait to see what you make with them. xxx

Kerri said...

So glad you got you fabric. And I glad you like your bonus fat 1/4. Looking forward to your creations.

Kim said...

Well, when you have a breakdown and buy, you buy nicely! Such pretty fabrics. Half the fun of new fabric is the petting of it, lol, it feels so soft and it's just too pretty to resist. Enjoy.

Julie said...

Love a happy customer! Quiet secret......I'm a fabricaholic too. Can't wait to see what you bought at the FQS and to see what you are goin gto make. Julie xx

Fiona said...

Wicked Wicked girl - Can'twait to see what comes next from over the ocean...... I too have a parcel on it's way full of loveliness :))

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin