Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Swaps Away.....

I love parcels - even if they're not mine I love them. There's something mysterious and lovely about a parcel. Julie Andrew's was on the right track when she sang that they were among her favorite things!
Well, the parcels above are off to Paula here, Paula is one of my partners for the Kitchen Swap.............

...........my other partner is Ngaire and the parcels above are destined for her kitchen.
I hope they both enjoy their goodies for their kitchens, I've had a lot of fun searching out things I thought they would like. I wanted to get these off in good time to make sure they arrived nice and early. So tomorrow morning they will be safely tucked away inside a big red post truck and I can start planning what goodies are going in my suitcases for four monsters!!

3 comments:

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hi there Lizzie!

Looks like we're both up too late tonight... which means a bit of trouble getting to sleep, hey? *giggle*!!

Parcels are wonderful indeed, so exciting! My little Rosie is into wrapping up her toys (among other things!) in my fabric... and giving them to me as presents. I have to close my eyes and open out my hands... and if I'm lucky I may get a half-eaten biscuit!!

Hugs! Vikki xx

Julia said...

I love parcels too...I guess we are little kids still at heart..
nothing wrong with that!
Julia ♥

Sandra @ Pepperberry and Co. said...

I know- how good are they?? I wish I received one a day :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin