Saturday, 27 June 2009

My World this Weekend.............

This is what/who will be occupying my weekend, although judging by this photo, I don't have much entertaining to do!

Caitlin is getting a little help from an adoring friend.........
...........and Ryan isn't content with just his laptop, he has to have my ipod at the same time.......

............and this was how Miss Martha presented herself this morning after burying a bone.............


..........she's buried and dug up the same bone at least six times in the last 24 hours. She worries so that the blackbirds will get it - she hates blackbirds and has to spend at least 5 minutes every morning chasing them off the mulch. It doesn't seem to worry the blackbirds too much, they just sit on the fence until she's finished her running around, then down they come to throw the mulch around again! Don't you just love animals, so easy to please and eager TO please.

7 comments:

Lurline said...

Yes, it is a wonderful world for kids these days. My little grandies play with electronics at 5and still ride bikes and jump on the trampoline, do roly-polies so they are still very active - let's hope life is always so kind to them!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Fiona said...

Looks like Ryan and Caitlin are having a great time. Miss Martha is adorable

Francien said...

Lovely pictures Lizzie...I just love those lazy weekends..Its a quarter to 1 p.m. here and I am done....done with the shopping for food and the washing...so...I am sitting here inside for almost two hours allready (because it is to hot outside) with a pile of patchwork and quiltingbooks and found at least 20 quilts I want to start..but then the postman came with my lovely new book!!!Jelly Roll Quilts...so there goes my quiet weekend...have to order Jelly rolls now on the internet...terrible job to do....lol....but first finish my little log cabin wallhanging ...as the kids are ok I will take the dogs off your hands...and the quilts who are just lie-ing around..lol...Miss Martha is soo cute...have a lovely weekend!!

ozjane said...

They so love to get dirty as well vbg,

Sew Useful Designs said...

HI Lizzie!

Oh gosh - your house looks like FUN! :-) Can I come and stay too? I can bring my laptop and my son's DS to share with the kids!! LOL...

I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only household with umpteen computers... my other half works in IT and is somewhat obsessed... but I'm thinking maybe it's not an obsession as such, as every day life nowadays?!

Your little dog is such a cutie! I bet those birds have a good old chuckle to themselves, naughty things!

Hugs! Vikki :-) xx

Micki said...

You have a lovely family! It looks like you will have a great weekend together.
Micki

smiffie said...

Naughty doggie. My dog does the same thing but sometimes she makes herself ill by eating whatever she dug up.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin