Monday, 22 June 2009

This has to be male.......


I have been away from my computer for a couple of days and when I turned it on this afternoon, it (my computer) explained that I had been dreadfully missed and would take a while to deliver all my mail! About 40 hours away and I had 36 emails, how can one person, who does nothing in particular, accumulate 36 emails ( only 2 spam). I don't know, I must be much loved, I know I'm a lucky lady to have so many friends living inside my hard drive.
One of those emails was another missive from my eldest daughter and we both agree that this must have been written by a male..................


........whoever it is, I'm glad for her that her pabst beer was clear! Francien made a comment about the idiot post that I really liked, she said 'does it hurt to be so stupid' , I don't know, probably not, they're probably numb from the shoulders up! ;o)
I'm off to catch up with some blog posts I've missed.

5 comments:

Sandra @ Pepperberry and Co. said...

Ha! Love it :-)

Terri said...

OMG thank you for sharing that I cannot stop laughing

Francien said...

Lol....There you go Lizzie..its just another "man" of millions more in this world who does not listen when his wife told him about the check-up..but its very funny...
greetings Francien.

ewok1993 said...

Emails are fun; sometimes I even miss those emails asking me to enlarge an anatomical part that I don't have.

SandyCarlson said...

Great post. Welcome back!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin