Sunday, 28 March 2010

Just a peek.......

......of our local quilt show this weekend....



.....the Hawthorn is beautiful in it's autumn colour, it's fruiting in abundance this year.........



..........this inspires me to work with colour.........



.....colour in the flower arrangements too.....



......and this big boy is waiting to say hello..............



......he's very handsome isn't he....

Got to go get ready for the last day of the show, then pack up and clean up tonight, busy, busy!! I'll be back in a day or so with lots of photo's to show you, the talent in this little town is amazing..........

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I hope the quilt show is a great success! Can't wait to see more pics!

Michele Barnes said...

Lizzie, pleeeeeeeze tell me how you get such glorious photos. Have you taken photography lessons, or have a really fancy camera? All I know is "point and shoot", and my photos look like it! Anyway, can't wait to see more of the show. Michele

Sue-Anne said...

Please let me know what you reply to Michelle! My photos are terrible and yours are stunning!!! Looking forward to seeing more from the quilt show.

Lynne said...

Thanks for those lovely photos; I look forward to seeing some more.

Margaret said...

Next Year with bells on.

taylorsoutback said...

Looking forward to seeing your quilt show photos...I agree with everyone, your images are so nice! By the way, our new tote bags should get together...I had admired the one you just posted about and 2 of my friends surprised with the exact same design (Sue Spargo?)just this past Wednesday. Drop by for a visit and check it out!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin