Monday, 29 March 2010

Prizes and some more quilt photo's..........

OK, so I'm back with some more photo's of fabulous quilts but first of all I must show you what my prize was............



4 beautiful metre pieces of fabric from Saffron Craig in her 'Fantastic Fairies' range! I'll have to give some thought to how I'll use this I think, only having 5 granddaughters I've no idea what to do with it (insert VERY big grin)! Go here to have a look at what this talented Australian fabric designer has on her website and blog.

Two gorgeous bag patterns, Miss Milly's Bag from Cinderberry Stitches and a Patchwork Passion bag from Blue Willow Designs. A Swag Ruler by Matilda's Own, a 20% discount card from Erica's and last but by no means least a subscription to
Homespun Magazine, how exciting is all that?

Can you tell I'm a bit over excited???


Thank you to everyone for the comments you have left this morning with congratulations for me (I'm feeling like a movie star!!), I really, really appreciate your friendship and words, thanks......

On with the show..................


















Karen and Gail doing an excellent job of meeting and greeting in front of the fabulous signs (all made by Karen's very talented other half) for the circus...............



...........and a full shot of our gorgeous mascot for the weekend!! The kids were enthralled and awed in the case of toddlers, he did an awesome job...............

Thanks to all the blogging friends that made the trip up for the day and supported us by attending and spending and go visit Lorraine over a Bizarre Quilter she won a first prize for her miniature quilt, I'm sorry Lorraine, I didn't get a photo of it. Trust me though when I tell you it was fabulous.
More photo's later in the week and I've got some other things for show and tell too..................

13 comments:

Fiona said...

Congratulations Lizzie - Very much deserved and those prizes - You lucky thing - Enjoy :)

Vivian said...

What great prizes! How much fun did you have LOL.

Miriam said...

Wonderful prizes. Well deserved!


Oh my goodness!!!! Those quilts are stunning!!!!

beck said...

Wow Lizzie, I'm so excited for you! Congratulations on your prize you superstar! What a thrill. Looks like it was a great event, I was hoping to come and have a look but have been a bit sick and stuck at home. Well done to you honey, enjoy your lovely prizes xo

Mistea said...

Your quilt is beautiful and the prize much deserved.
There sure are a lot of talented people in your community.

Lynne said...

Ooo! Lovely fabrics, beautiful quilts, gorgeous photography.

I can only aspire to such greatness!

Marls said...

CONGRATULATIONS. How wonderful and what an amazing prize. I can tell you are excited ans so you should be. Well deserved.

Sue-Anne said...

What a fantastic prize. That fabric is so cute! Wow, youhad some beautiful quilts in your show and I love the big elephant.

Margaret said...

What a great prize!! Wow! And the quilts -- great eye candy! That husband is one talented artist -- those signs are spectacular! Looks like a fabulous show! Congratulations!

Julie said...

Love your prize. Those quilts are just amazing, my kids love the elephant, would love to have seen him for real.

Bernadette said...

Weren't some of the quilts amazing! And you have two quilts with my quilting, the tall lillies and the pink burgandy and green applique!

Margaret said...

Great post .

Janet said...

Great prize Lizzie, no wonder you were excited. Thanks for sharing the quilts, what talent!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin