Friday, 3 September 2010

In a nutshell.........

...this is how I spent my week...


..with these fabulous girls. Lurline invited me to her lovely home for a day of sewing and friendship. I met the gorgeous Julia, also Patti, Barb, Louise, Carol, Chris and Prue,they each and every one made me feel so welcome and immediately comfortable. At the end of a wonderful day I felt that I had known them all for years....Thanks to all of you..


..being chased by a wild thing..


..and saved by a shining knight! Both for book week at school..


..watching this child in the choir at the school Music Festival..


..a fair bit of walking here..


..and some playing with cameras and lenses...

All in all a very satisfactory week so far....

Tomorrow is a day out with the newly turned Miss 13 and her mum, Sunday is the flight home, then I'll tell you all about it...........
See you next week..
xx

13 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow Lizzie looks as though you are having a fabulous time! Love all the pics, how fun to spend a day stitching with these lovely ladies! xo

Julie said...

Don't you love bloggy catch ups!

The kids costumes look amazing.

Sue said...

So glad you are having fun. I love the costumes. Did you have a hand in those?

Jan said...

Hi, Lovely to see that my sewing friends are making you welcome. I miss them all. I love your photos it's making me quite nostalgic for home in WA. Cheers Jan in NSW travelling around Aust.

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh Lizzie, you're having a ball. All the best, happy friends, craft, family . . . just wonderful to hear you so thrilled about it all. Love Posie

Margaret said...

Looks like such a wonderful time! FAntastic pics!

Jan said...

It was good to see your happy smiling face on Lurline's last post, Lizzie. Sounds like a great time - and warmer than at home, I hope.

Tiffany said...

That dandilion photo is absolutely AMAZING! Bravo! The beach looks so inviting as well! Glad you've had such a wonderful week! :)

Teresa said...

How lovely you had a meet and greet with Lurline and friends! The kids looks great, and that beach (where is it?) looks TOTALLY inviting and beautiful!

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

Chookyblue...... said...

how wonderful to be able to spend the day with my wonderful WA friends Julia and Lurline......travel safe home........

Kali said...

Lizzie yoou are having THE best time...fun with your grandies, fun with Lurline and her friends, and walking on the beach for good measure. It doesn't get much better than that. Have a safe trip home.

Julia said...

What a great day it was Lizzie, it was lovely to meet you, wish we could do it more often,..
great pics of the grandkids..
have a safe trip home..
Hugs Julia ♥

Sue-Anne said...

Looks like you have been having a wonderful time in WA. How exciting to have a stitching day with Lurline and Julia! Your grandbabies are adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin