Tuesday, 5 October 2010

More fabulous blocks....

Monday's mail brought these lovely blocks....





Vikki, thanks for the lovely stitched block, healing is definitely what's needed and Beebee, thanks for the American block, I love it..! Mary, the little coaster is just what I need, thanks..


Today's contribution from the post office...





Would you look at Melody's owl, isn't it gorgeous and Jennifer, thanks for your swap blocks :o)


I'm going to wait until the end of the month to draw the giveaway, quite a few of you have asked not to be included and I won't put your names in, thanks for that..! By the end of October I should think that all blocks that are coming will be here, I know there is a parcel yet from Marg over in England, Marg held her own giveaway for anyone commenting and sending blocks to her..! Thanks Marg. Thanks everyone!
I'm taking the blocks to my patchwork group on Thursday I think I need different sets of eyes to get these blocks together. The range and diversity of colour, type and size of your blocks is amazing, I can't wait to see how they go together...

6 comments:

Cat B said...

oh goodness me would you look at that adorable owl!
This is an amazing collection of blocks!
Does Sue know about her quilt to be?

Margaret said...

This is going to be one amazing quilt!

BubzRugz said...

It's wonderful to see all these... I think you and your group will have such fun putting them all together...
Hugz

Deb said...

Hi Lizzie

Just catching up with my blogging - what a wonderful thing you are doing for your friend. I don't have any spare blocks to donate, but I have fabric and stuff that I can contribute. Let me know what you need and I can send it - maybe if people have some largish squares we could send for a pieced backing?

Julie said...

gosh, you have a job ahead of you lizzie. but what an honour it shall be for you.
xox

Rebecca said...

I am so looking forward to seeing the quilt top and am amazed at the beautiful blocks you have been sent.
Hugs bec

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin