Friday, 1 October 2010

Need one more bee...

 EDIT
That was super quick but we're now full, so on with the show........


...for this....





The Bee Balm, which I've been part of for a year is going round for  another time and we just need one more person to give us 12 worker bees..!


You can visit here to have a look at the Bee's blog but in a nutshell this is how it works- each month for 11 months you will make one (or two at the most) blocks for the other members, when it's your month you send out what you want everyone else to do for you and they send it back.....??? That never seems to make any sense when I say it like that, but if you think you can handle making one or two quilt blocks a month, following the requests and using the fabric of another quilter, you could be the lucky recipient of 12/24 beautifully made quilt blocks....
Along the way you get to make some awesome new friends, send me a message if you think you'd like to join us, but you will have to be quick there's only one spot left..!

I'll be back tomorrow to update on the last few day's blocks in the mail. In the meantime, I'm doing a bit of time traveling tonight? Going back to the 70's for our SIL's surprise 40th, hmmm, I'm quite looking forward to spending the night in my twenties again (I'll probably need to have a good nap tomorrow though!) and no, I don't think there will be any blog photo's to show  :o)

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi I would be interested in joining.

baukje said...

I saw that you received my package. It's really great that so many people are participating.
I have a giveaway on my blog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin