Thursday, 25 November 2010

Do you have a heart....

....I know you all do..!
Can you make a heart..?


Shirley is asking for healing heart blocks to make quilts for the families of the 29 miners who tragically died this week in New Zealand. She has a specific size and type, so go visit her blog here for details, she also has an address to send them to. I saw your compassion, love and care when you sent blocks for Sue's quilt, can you do it again?? Just one heart block sent with love will fit in a small envelope, no customs declaration needed. The price of a stamp will bring 29 families into the quilters hug, you can do it, we can do it............

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Thank you for this opportunity and info to participate for these precious mining families.

Sue said...

On the way Lizzie. Great to do this.

Julie said...

FAR too many tragedies lately lizzie. but again, i will be honoured to contribute.
sad hugs
julie

baukje said...

What a GREAt woman you are ....... I'll look on her blog. Hugs baukje

Micki said...

I will send it out on Monday. Glad to do it!
Micki

Julia said...

So sad Lizzie...my heart goes out to the families...I will send some hearts..
Julia ♥

soggybottomflats said...

I am so on it Lizzie! Elaine

Esther said...

I will find the time to do this. Great idea. Thanks for sharing the link

DeeDee said...

I am adding this to my blog..thanks so much....great idea

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin