Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Finally finished my swap...

A while ago, here ,I posted that I had received a swap parcel from the lovely Michele.
I finally finished my side of the swap and I can show it to you now as I had an email from Michele this morning to say it had arrived..........





The rule was that we could make whatever we wanted as long as it had applique on it. Michele made me the gorgeous little wall hanging with a Cardinal on it and I made this little table runner, I used wool and cotton and stitched it all on the machine, I really enjoyed making it and hope Michele loves it as much as I do, it turned out quite seasonal so I hope she gets some use out of it for the coming Christmas season. Must make myself one too, it looked right at home on my table...

I'll be back tomorrow with some news on the giveaway I promised..
xxx

12 comments:

Julie said...

oh lizzie it's gorgeous! i'm sure michelle loves it too. you're such a clever girl.
xox

Laurie said...

SO pretty!!

Margaret said...

It's beautiful! I love the colors, and the design!

Fiona said...

It is lovely Lizzie.

Cathy said...

just beautiful!

Sue said...

It's really lovely. Lucky Michele.

retdairyqueen said...

OOH I really like the table runner

Melody said...

Beautiful work. It would be fabulous on a Christmas table.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Oh it is gorgeous!! I bet she is thrilled!

Sheila said...

Stunning, you did a really great job and I am sure she must be so pleased .

Denice Barker said...

The fabric you used for the urn is lush!

Karen said...

I like the prim style applique block. Looks like some wool was used along with cotton.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin