Monday, 24 January 2011

Auction For Queensland...

 Auction Closed, thanks for all your bids and support for Queensland and congratulations to Jen on the highest bid..

I'm post dating this for the 24th so it will stay at the top of the page...hopefully!


A small change in the finishing time of auctions, this taken from Toni's blog....
So my auction will finish at 9pm Australian Eastern daylight savings time, Monday January 24th...

Please remember to leave your email with your comment, if I can't contact you at the end of the auction it will go to the previous bid.

 
I am auctioning this complete set of BOM kits...












(sorry about the photo quality, it's still raining here too)


..I took these out of the delivery envelopes to photograph them, aren't the fabrics gorgeous..?
There are seven beautiful bundles of gorgeous, vibrant Japanese fabrics and the patterns for each month.
Email me with any questions you have...


OK, so this is how this auction works:

 Bidding will start at $50 (Australian). 

You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. 

Postage is FREE within Australia, $A35 International.

The auction begins NOW and will END at 9pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time on Monday 24th January 2011.

At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address).

The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. The link for donating is at the top of the page, left hand side.


Lastly, thank you, it's a win/win situation, the money helps and you get a gorgeous quilt kit.......





17 comments:

kirstenfleur said...

2nd time trying to comment, I hope it works this time.
$55 bid.

Lizzie said...

kirstenfleur, I can't contact you..! If you don't want to leave an email address here please email me @ elizabethmcmahon1950@gmail.com and give me an address.
Thanks
Lizzie
xxx

Posie Patchwork said...

$60 from me Lizzie, such a great offering.
I've got a quilt to auction off & a crafty raffle going live tomorrow for the Flood Appeal. I feel so less useless. My husband is trying to get to Brisbane, he's stuck in Coffs Harbour. Love Posie

baukje said...

$65 for me .Great idea.
Love baukje

Sherman said...

It's always a pleasure to see the pictures on your blog.
Happy new year.
Sherman Unkefer

Taylor Made said...

I'm in $70. Thanks

Jen said...

Hello dear girl,
You put me to shame.
I bid $80 Lizzie,
Much love xxxx

Taylor Made said...

I'm in for a bit more...$90. Thanks

Alison said...

$100 from me
alisonvonbibra@hotmail.com

Jen said...

Back again, $110.00

Laura said...

$120

Jen said...

$130.00
xx

Jan said...

Not high enough yet!
$145

Lizzie said...

Jan, it might not be high enough but your email comes up no-reply so until I hear from you with an email I can contact you on, the bid stays at $130 with Jen....
Lizzie
xxx

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lizzie said...

Ok Jan has sent her email address to me so the bidding is now at $145.00, thanks Jan..
Lizzie
xxx

Jen said...

$150.00 :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin