Thursday, 9 June 2011

We've got mail Jill..

Jill is a bricks and mortar friend here in the our little village and about 10 days ago we ordered some 'stuff' together and today it arrived....





...sigh! It's beautiful. Thank you Erica for your excellent and quick service. Jill hasn't worked with wool before, I sort of helped move her along in that direction :o) just very gently of course..LOL!
Anyway, we ordered this bundle of wool in half yard cuts, now we'll cut it in half so we'll each have a quarter yard (except for the natural, we've got a half yard each of that). We shared the cost and the postage and it worked out really reasonable..





We're excited......!!
I shall keep you up to date with what we eventually do with it of course, but I know that I'm going to be doing some folding, fondling and just plain loving for a little while...
xxx

10 comments:

Sue said...

That looks like an exciting little bundle. No wonder you're thrilled with it. Lucky Jill with you to egg her along.

Jodie said...

As soon as that picture loaded I knew it was heaven-to-betsy. Their wools are divine !

Margaret said...

Oh it looks wonderful! So yummy! Enjoy the fondling. :D

Barbara said...

Sigh...look at that beautiful bundle of wool!!! Wool applique is my very favorite addiction! Have fun fondling it :D

baukje said...

Wow, that bundle is great, what a good idea to order together......

mdgtjulie said...

Grats on your newest acquisitions!!!

Francien said...

Oh beautiful Lizzie...what a great colors and i must admit i never "worked"with wool too...its very expensive here...but you know what to do with it and its going to be a stunning project again...look at your quilting on the CT!! that is awesome..love that quilt!
Have a great weekend...greetings Francien.

Jen said...

What lovely material...the kilts you could create from that! Ahhh...but I know you'll create something special other than a whole bunch of kilts....Superb colours my special friend of friends! xxxx

John'aLee said...

Lov-er-ly!

Squiggly Rainbow said...

Ooohhhh, I love all that wool. How exciting. I have just found your blog - how delightful!

I am so excited to spend a bit of time mastering the art of patchworking - hopefully I can soon!

Lovely to 'meet' you!
Rachael

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin