Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Changes..

I've been making some changes with my blogs this week, you noticed of course..?  :o) I've been using the Blogger in Draft version for a while now for posting and now they've got a whole new look, fonts and templates so I decided to bite the bullet and have a changed look. All the little gadgets, pictures, buttons, logos and lists are now at the bottom of the page. There will only be one post on a page 'cos you know how carried away I get with photo's and such...
It just seems the easiest way to do it and I do love the clean uncluttered page. My photography blog Photographs I Heart, was the first one I changed and I just really loved the clean lines and the way the photographs are the focus of the post. So this is the new me....again, and because I just can't do a post without a photo...

...a little early morning magic in the Silver Birch... XXX

13 comments:

Sue said...

Your new look is fabulous. So classy....can a blog be classy?
Maybe my screen is too small but all your words don't fit across it. I wonder if there is a way for me to adjust it.

beebee said...

i like the new look. I enjoy all the photos you post

Jo in TAS said...

OOOh I love the new look, it's so clean! Beautiful photo too!

Catherine said...

LOVE the new look but you lost me at 'blogger in draft'
I've been thinking of giving my blog a going over also to freshen and clean it up a bit .. .. ..

Jeanette said...

Great new look Lizzie. Love it.Happy Stitching,

taylorsoutback said...

Another wonderful photo! Looks like your weather might be in transition as you head towards Spring? Wish we were - summer lasts only 3 months at best here in the Northwoods and it has gone much too fast.As always it will be a race to see if the tomatoes ripen before our first frost.

Liking your new look and getting to play with fonts and layout looks interesting! Will have to check it out.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Looks great!

BTW fantastic pic...it twinkles magic!

mdgtjulie said...

Beautiful photo, and I'm glad you like your new look!!

Margaret said...

It's always fun to have a new look. I didn't even know you could put everything at the bottom like that. Looks good! Love the photo too!

Lynne said...

Lovely new look. My blog is full width too - I love the "no frills" version.

~Laurie~ said...

WOW-WEEE! I like it :)

Leanne said...

Another great snap. I hate copy cats LOL but I might have to follow your cue. I have been trying for ages to make my post column wider, looking in the HTML but have not succeeded so perhaps this is the solution. Ha Ha the word verification is cocat just missing the py and it would be copy cat.

venugopal said...

It is a beautiful house that I saw in ur in blogs.

House Australia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin