Monday, 21 November 2011

The Girls....

Two posts in two days....haven't done that for a while have I..? I've got a little time to fill in before I head off to teach some people how to upload digital media to their computers so I thought I'd show you this shot of the girls....Pat said in a comment yesterday that it's been a while since I showed them to you... ..taken on Saturday just after they had been to the groomers, they've suddenly decided that they like sharing this bed..!! It's plenty big enough when it's not full of teddy bears, squeaky toys and pull ropes and yes, Miss Molly has been teething on it.. as well as my sneakers, any bit of fabric she can steal, boxes..oh we love boxes they rip up so well then she can scatter them everywhere and watch while we pick up the pieces...!!! I want to spray this bed white but I have to wait until she's outgrown the chomping on everything phase, shouldn't be too much longer now.....fingers crossed..!! She's well and truly outstripped  Miss Martha in size, much longer, not too much taller but weighs a ton I can tell you!! They're such good friends now, well until Miss Molly decides that she needs to sit nearer to me than Miss Martha then we know exactly who's top dog....one little growl from Miss Martha and she's gone...  :o) Aahh, they make me smile all the time....well, until she eats my sneakers again anyway.....

10 comments:

Sue-Anne said...

They are so cute! Our dogs are such a joy to us. Buddy would have so much fun playing with them.

Cherry Red Quilter said...

Aw so cute - you just want to give them a scratch!

Sue said...

I'm so glad they are such good friends now...as long as Miss Molly knows her place!

Margaret said...

What a great picture!! They're so cute. It's so good to hear they're friends now too. And that Molly knows to listen to Martha on important matters. lol!

taylorsoutback said...

Thank you Lizzie - we needed a Miss Molly and Miss Martha fix!! They are just too cute for words...and they both sound like our two shelties - one can't get more attention than the other..oh no! Me, Me, Me....

I love when bloggers post pictures about their special companions. Lovers of dogs share such a bond.
(don't miss my letter "D" posting this Thursday)

CHRIS said...

Just adorable Lizzie, my two have just been to groomers too -you remind me to take a pic. They are only photo safe day or two after grooming. Lily loves to dig,dig, dig. Oscar's latest obsession is chewing pinecones. I have to take most of them out in case he gets sick from them.

Leanne said...

Too cute ....... Nothing like a new hair do.

Kentish Keg-Meg said...

What a lovely photo.

- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pinewood said...

What a cute picture, they look like butter wouldn't melt.
Cheers
Sharon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin