Sunday, 1 January 2012

Do you have an iPhone 4...?

..because if you do, then you might get lucky as I'm giving a brand new designer cover away...!!! 


 A while back I bought a new cover for my iPhone, now this wasn't any old cover it was a very, very special cover because it was one of my youngest daughters paintings. 


 I've bragged about her talent to you before I know, but she is very good...






this is my phone, gorgeous isn't it? I love this cover, it's sturdy, colourful, unique and designed by one of my girls... 







So the thing is this, there was a huge mix up and I ended up with two covers, the other one arrived the other day.....

lucky for someone, it's the same design...!! If it had been another of her paintings there is no way I'd be doing this....


you can see some of her other iPhone designs here..   Red Bubble


so I'm giving it to one of you. 


you must have an iPhone 4 as it won't fit any other (it will fit all the 4's) and there are a few hoops to jump through. 


I don't usually like jumping hoops but I'm going to ask you to check out Sarah's website and if you have a Facebook account then I need you to go over and 'like' her art page...


so hop on over here and have a look at Sarah's art work, (click on the orange menu on the left side) then come back and leave a comment here telling me the name of the piece that you like the best, that will give you one chance.....


if you have a Facebook account then you can click on over to here and 'like' her page Given To Art, come back and leave a comment after you've done that and you get one chance in the draw...


Does that all make sense? I'm not used to these hoops, click here, jump there..! But to be fair, I do want you all to look at her awesome work...   ;o)


I don't mind where I post it to, local or international so have a look, you've got nothing to lose and a phone cover to gain....


Good luck, I know whoever wins will love it, I do...!


Oh yes, I'll leave it open until next Sunday, the 8th of January.....

 http://www.giventoart.com/home

 https://www.facebook.com/Giventoart

http://www.redbubble.com/people/GivenToArt/shop/iphone-cases


17 comments:

Kim said...

Wow I'm the first one to post a comment! Your daughters work is amazing, she must get her talent from you! I really liked her drawing of the eye. I liked her on Facebook as well. Would love to win the cover for my IPhone. Wished her luck with her art!

lameneno said...

Wooow what a wontherful thigs you show! I admire the people than can create this kind of things from nothing elsw than their imagination. I visites the web but not the facebook link because I do not have facebook (in fact I hate it, do not say that to anyone else!)
I would love to win this iphone cover. My name is Pilar and my email adress is pfolchl@gmail.com.
Thank you very much for sharing so great creativity

Cat said...

Ohhhhh Lizzie I LOVE http://www.redbubble.com/people/giventoart/works/7905300-inside-minds-eye?p=iphone-case this one ::)) and of course the one you're giving away! I just got my iphone 4s for Christmas and as yet don't have a cover . . . so of course would LOVE to win one - and I don't usually enter giveaways but as you know I'm a MAC girl through n through

Cath said...

Hi Lizzie, I don't have an iPhone so no use me entering your generous comp but I did go over to see your daughters artwork. I really liked the "Ocean Wave" painting. How nice for you to have bragging rights over such wonderful art. My own daughter finished a Fine Arts degree this year and i am always thrilled by what she produces :)
I love your blog and always look forward to a new post
Till next time,
Cath :) from "Bits 'n Bobs"

beebee said...

I was so impressed with all of her work. I really like "Ocean-acrylic"
It was difficult to pick just one favorite.
hugs
beebee

Margaret said...

Your daughter is so talented! I love her ocean wave paintings -- all of them. And the eye print. Wow! I would love to win an iPhone cover -- just got an iPhone 4S for xmas! Oh, I liked her page on facebook too!

taylorsoutback said...

This is so incredibly cool and a great coincidence as just on the 30th, I ordered an iPhone 4S...should be here late next week.

Your daughter is so artistic - it definitely runs in the family!! :o)

Ellen Easter said...

As I grew up in WA the old Busselton Jetty struck a chord. You have such a talented daughter I would love to win the iPhone cover - just got mine last week.

Ellen Easter said...

I have also done the like thing on Facebook - many thanks for a great giveaway

Posie Patchwork said...

Happy New Year Lizzie!! I don't even have an iPhone 1 so i hope some lucky winner with a fancy phone wins & enjoys that amazing original art. Love Posie

Faeryfay said...

Super groovy!:-)

Francien said...

I dont know anything about those phones Lizzie...so thats not for me.....i just want to wish you and your family and doggies a very happy and healthy new year and i hope you enjoyed the e-card i sent you to wish you the same....thank you for the lovely comments on my blog and i hope to get them in 2012 aswell...i have learned a lot from you by looking and reading your blog and hope to do so in 2012(the needlethreader is still working...i always use it)..have a good start for 2012...greetings Francien.

baukje said...

its lovely but I have no Iphone ........

Leanne said...

Don't enter me in the draw I don't have an iPhone. I wish I did because that is a beautiful cover. Your daughter is very talented.

nathan gallop said...

Your phone is just amazing. Looking very trendy case you been chosen for your iPhone. A better choice.
unlock iphone 4

Gonzalo said...

Muy buen Blog, te recomiendo que uses Adweblink.com es un sitio web para rentabilizar tu pagina web, vas a tener mejor posicionamiento, mayor numero de visitas y lo mas importante, vas a empezar a ganar dinero... Yo lo estoy usando hace unos meses y ya tuve mi primer pago :D... Saludos !

トリー バーチ(tory burch) said...

この夏、全世界の目線を集めるのは四年に一回のオリンピックに違いありません。オープンニングセレモニーではイギリス風がたっぷりで、印象的でした。あっという間に、17間が経ってしまいました。イギリスのレトロやロイヤル上品間はこの夏、再びブームを引き起こしました。イギリスの名ブランド Cath Kidston iphoneケースは見逃しちゃダメです。クラシカルなデザインをモダンで小花や薔薇、野苺などのモチーフが代表的であり、一目惚れしちゃうブランドとして、幅広い女性から愛用されています。これから、iphone ケース 人気アイテムは当ショップまで、よろしくね!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin