Sunday, 19 February 2012

I know you've been waiting....

..to see these. They're obviously not my photos and the truth is I didn't get my camera out of my camera bag AT ALL!!!! Oh my, I'm still in withdrawal about that, these were all taken by my very talented eldest daughter, I took these off her Facebook page tonight....





.. here's the cake....
I was really pleased with how it turned out..



...so were the bride and groom....


..tasted good too...

 
 ..the new Mr & Mrs leaving the church..

 
 ...me and my boy...


now this one I did take but with my daughters camera, our eldest daughter Bec, son-in-law Tony, Ryan and Caitlin..

 
...the next bride and groom (less than four weeks for this one now, have to start their cake soon :o), youngest daughter Sarah, her handsome American Matthew, Sam, Eden, Emily and Matthew (little dude)..



...nana, grandad and six beautiful grandkids.... :o)


I'm out of here now, feet are still aching... I had lots of lessons in dancing the Zorba, along with many other Greek traditions. It  was an amazing day and night and we were very, very proud of the younger Mr & Mrs McMahon, Annie was a beautiful and gracious bride and Chris is a besotted husband who danced all night with his bride. now it's time for me to catch up with some sleep.
I'll post some more photos when I have the full resolution shots to show you....


XXX

16 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Beautiful photographs and beautiful family. Looks like a perfect time was had by all!

Seams Sew Together said...

Gorgeous Lizzie, beautiful family.

Margaret said...

What great pictures! I love seeing the beautiful couple -- they look so happy! And the whole family -- wonderful! I love how the cake looks like it has machine quilting on the top level. :D You did a great job with it. Amazing!

baukje said...

Great pictures and it looks like you all enjoyed teh party. take a reste!!!!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Yummy cake! Lovely photos.

taylorsoutback said...

Bride, groom, family, cake - all beautiful!

Cath said...

Looks like it was a perfect day. You have a lovely family Lizzie and don't look at all old enough to have all those grandchildren. You must have been a child bride yourself.

Sue-Anne said...

Lovely happy photos of a beautiful day. Congratulations!

Julia said...

Beautiful photos Lizzie, everyone looks gorgeous..Congratulations!
Julia ♥

Lurline said...

Oh,so wonderful - all those beautiful people!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Sandra Henderson said...

Oh my. How elegant and beautiful! I LOVE the photos! That cake is stunning! I am so happy for ya'll. Your family is just picture perfect and so happy, full of love. It just exudes! You look beautiful and so does the bride. I see a resemblance!~ you know what they say about boys looking for in a wife. :)
Congratulations to ALL!

Meg said...

Looks like a gorgeous day! So happy for you and all the family. Are you ready for the next one? :)

catsmum said...

beautiful photos and you obviously had a wonderful day :)

cris said...

a beautiful family photos very nice congratulations

send free messages http://www.textme4free.com/

Jen said...

Lizzie,Lovely bride and groom and georgeous family photos,the reception and cake is beautiful.A big wedding, rest time now.

Leanne said...

Looks like a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin