Saturday, 17 March 2012

Another wedding day......

and today it's this girl that will say her vows and marry her man........


 still I wonder where the years have gone? It was only five minutes since I took this photograph I'm sure...

...and I'm sure it was only the blink of an eye ago that she thought that feeding her daddy was the best part of the day.....




...only a few short years ago that she twisted her granddad around her little finger...

...so today she starts a new chapter in her life....

today our second girl will walk down the aisle to her man


today her children will stand around her and be happy for their Mum


today her Dad and I will once again be proud parents, 


today I will no doubt once again shed some tears of joy and happiness


love you Sarah and Matthew, have a wonderful day today full of love, happiness and laughter...


XXX

14 comments:

sue niven said...

All the happiness in the world to you both.

Jan-Maree said...

What a lovely post - best wishes to the happy couple!

Margaret said...

What a wonderful post! It brought tears to my eyes. I wish the couple all the happiness in their future life together. And the proud parents lots of happiness watching them.

CHRIS said...

May the sun always shine over them Love your photos they made me smile
Have a wonderful day. Chris

Sue said...

What a wonderful post. All happiness to your whole family, there's nothing like a wedding to spread good cheer.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous post, time does fly way too fast! May they have great happiness together! Be proud Mum and Dad and enjoy the day!!
michelle

Cath said...

Such a lovely post. Much happiness to you all.

taylorsoutback said...

A beautiful day for all of you...
The photo of your daughter when feeding her Dad is so, so sweet...love her little hand gently placed under his chin...too dear for words.

Blessings to the happy couple!

Miriam said...

Best wishes to the young couple. Much love, joy and prosperity for their future together.

Lurline said...

Awww! All so romantic - beautifully captured! What more can I say - all of you have a wonderful day!
Hugs - Lurline

baukje said...

What a wonderful post, I have tears in my eyes....
Hope you and your's will have another wonderful day. And please let your tears go.........
Hugs Baukje
xxx

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Such a sweet post...hope the day went well...can't wait to see pictures!

Jodie said...

I hope it was a great day Lizzie,

Cat said...

beautiful beautiful photos
I LOVE the one of her feeding her Dadda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin