Monday, 19 March 2012

Wedding's are all over...

the wedding season is finished here at a house in the country so I'm just going to put these photos up with minimal words, really, you don't want to listen to me you just want to see the photos I know... :o)




Samantha, yours truly, Emily and Eden....



left to right...Tony, Chris, Annie, John (the railway man) Sarah, Matthew, me, Bec, Dad and Mark (Matthew's brother from Washington)
....yes, the bride wore converse and her sister had by this time abandoned her high heels for the ease of thongs/flip flops while she took photographs on the damp grass...

 
the ever gorgeous Samantha....



...and the equally ever gorgeous Caitlin


I have absolutely no idea what the railway man had said this time, but something that obviously called for eye rolling...!!




the best man Mark and his best little buddy Matthew (little dude)

  ..isn't he just adorable, walked his Mum down the aisle, well down the path in the park actually...!






  the amazingly gorgeous bridal party (just a tad bias I know :o)



...really, how could I not be bias with these beautiful creatures as my daughters.....sigh, I'm a very lucky woman I know..





  Sarah, Chris and Rebecca...




...beautiful family shot... ;o)



...anywhere, anytime! these boys can kick a bit of grass around if that's all there is.




.. oh yes, the cake 

...taken last week, I have to tell you it's without it's custom made bridal toppers, I'll show you another later...






and the final one.......



I didn't take this my daughter Bec did, but I love it, it's the epitome of how the day was.....fun, laughter and love!


so, that's it, all finished and on to other things for me, lots more exciting things coming up this year though, perhaps I might even get back to blogging on a regular basis again..   :o)


thanks for all your good wishes and thoughts for both my brides and grooms in the last month, I've just loved sharing it with you all....
XXX


ps...if you feel the need to see more of the day, there are a zillion on my Facebook page and more here  on flickr...enjoy

20 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like lots of fun and laughter and a memorable day. Love the shoes!

Kali said...

Looks like it was a fabulous day Lizzie, and the bride looks so darned cute! Loved seeing all the photos.

sue niven said...

What a most wonderful day, They all looked wonderful.

Margaret said...

Oh my gosh, I just love these pictures! What a beautiful, beautiful family you have! Little Matthew -- such a cutie! The ladies are all gorgeous, the men all handsome. The cake is amazing, everything -- just wonderful! Congratulations and many happy wishes to the happy couple. And congrats on making it through two weddings!

paulette said...

Love the photos...everyone looked stunning...including the bride's mom!! Love your dress! Picture perfect!
P

Cat said...

your dress is simply gorgeous and the bridal party equally as gorgeous - your kids are as beautiful as their mother xx

Lurline said...

Sigh! Just gorgeous fun and beautiful. Yes, I think one lady gets more beautiful as time goes by - I'm sure the Railway Man agrees?
Hugs - Lurline♥

Sue-Anne said...

Congratulations to the newlyweds. Looks like a beautiful day in all ways. You did a fantastic job on the cake and I love your dress!!!!

Julia said...

Just beautiful...and you look beautiful Lizzie, love your dress, and the hats...what a fun happy time!
Julia ♥

Seams Sew Together said...

Looks like you had a fabulous day, everyone looks stunning and happy.
Good photos! Lizzie I loved your dress, you looked gorgeous!

Quilt Kitty said...

What a great wedding & the pictures show that it was just packed with love, happiness & good fun. No wonder you are proud! Tracee xx

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Conhratulations! Lovely photos, thanks for sharing.
The cake looks yummy!

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Lizzie. Everyone loves a wedding.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Gorgeous pictures! Looks like a wonderful day!

Isabel Cristina Viana Ramalho said...

Hi, Lizzie, I'm Brazilian teacher.
I'm following your Blog. It's wonderful...
Invite you to follow my Blog too.
http://baudaarteira.blogspot.com/
Welcome there....
Excuse me my English....rrss..please. I'm learning...rrsss...
Kisses, friend and a happy week to you!
:))

quilt happy said...

love the wedding pictures

CHRIS said...

Picture perfect day and you look beautiful too Lizzie. xx

baukje said...

Gorgeous pictures of a day full of love!!!!

Karen said...

It looks like you did have the most glorious day Lizzie, so joyful. Congratulations to you all. Now put your feet up!

Vivian said...

Beautiful photos of a day of memories. You have a precious family.

Take care my friend.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin