Sunday, 10 February 2013

just some more photographs....

I seem to be updating my blog monthly at the moment..! I had a lovely talk to a customer at work today who said she read my blog regularly!! There hasn't been much to read lately has there?
Not much happening sewing wise at all....! I've been waiting for this years BoM 'Bird Dance' from Sue Spargo to arrive but it seems it's disappeared into the ether of US/Aus post.....



There's a replacement being sent tomorrow with the February block so I shall have to work doubly hard to keep up with the others won't I?

My 'creative' year has a definite lean towards creating photographically so far so some more of my 113 in 2013 shots.....













#11 A Rose





#15 Droplets or Dew #29 Bicycles #55 Solitude #68 Vehicle #69 White #93 Upside down

I'll come back and show you the rest that I've done another time....I'm nearly a quarter of the way to my 113....the prospect of actually finishing all of them is very exciting...!!!

I'll hopefully have some sewing to show you soon, better get back into the swing of things I think. It's taken a while this year to get myself organised and up and doing...!! I'll get there......

C U soon..
xx

12 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Beautiful photos!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I love your pictures...you and your new camera are getting along so nicely!

Leanne said...

Wow Liz you are powering ahead. LOVE the droplet one.

Sue said...

I love seeing your photos as much as your sewing. Creativity is creativity no matter what way it comes!

Seams Sew Together said...

I so love your photos, they are amazing Lizzie!

Annie said...

Amazing shots Lizzy. What is the 113?

Margaret said...

Oh gosh, I so enjoy seeing your pictures. You are a talented photographer. Hope your BOM supplies arrive soon -- hate depending on the mail!

Cherry Pie said...

great images but my favourite would have to be the dew droplet....just wonderful

Jen said...

Beautiful photography Lizzy. I also love the dropolet and the beautiful pink rose . I have been slow back to the sewing machine also but have been back into the swing this last week.

Linda said...

Lovely photos, and greetings from Montreal, Quebec, Canada! I love that tram, and the Cirque du Soleil ad on it caught my eye, as they are from here. Thank you so much for sharing.

pandchintz said...

Fabulous photos!! Love your interpretations.

Sue said...

I don't know how I missed this post......must be due to my lack of bloggingness. Beautiful photos Lizzie.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin