Friday, 9 August 2013

out west.....

I'm out west in Perth for a few days meeting Miss Penelope.....
at four weeks old she's totally bewitching and I've spent most of the nearly four days I've been here doing this...
just cuddling and carrying this tiny bundle of joy...
those big dark grey eyes are starting to focus and follow sounds and movements....

 I managed to get her quilt finished before I arrived....


and I was very excited to be able to meet up with my friend Sue yesterday, we managed to have a couple of hours chatting and yep, you guessed it...


more of this......hehehe, a nana is a nana, no matter who's babe it is I guess...

I'm flying home again on Monday and then the countdown to Orvieto begins....6 weeks to Italy with Sue Spargo..!

9 comments:

Annie said...

She is BEAUTIFUL Lizzy! It will be hard to leave.

Margaret said...

Oh my gosh, those eyes! Wow! What a beautiful little girl! So precious! Love the quilt you made for her too. Enjoy your days with her. And wow, Orvieto with Sue Spargo! Lucky you! Have fun!

shez said...

she is so beautiful liz,love those beautiful eyes and i also love the sweet quilt you made for her,enjoy your time playing nana.xx

Kris said...

So lovely! Lucky you.

Lurline said...

Love that saying Lizzie 'a Nana is a Nana' - trouble is we can never let go. Little Penelope is so beautiful and OMG, you must have had so much to talk to Sue abou - what a wonderful trip she has had!
Hugs - Lurline.

Diane-crewe said...

beautiful .. there is nothing quite like the smell and touch of a new life xx enjoy

Sue-Anne said...

Congratulations Lizzie, she is gorgeous! Enjoy the cuddles.

Leanne said...

She is gorgeous and I would spend all my time cuddling her.

pandchintz said...

Oh!! Miss Penelope is Gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin