Sunday, 17 November 2013

the rest of my holiday shots are....



meanwhile, here's a few of the london set..


I love the juxtaposition of new (the london eye) and the old (big ben and the houses of parliment)..


how cool to have your own bus stop...   :)


you can't do london without visiting lizzies house can you...?

I hope you find the time to visit my Flickr page and browse through some of the photos, I'd love to know what you think..

planning for the next trip now...   :o)

hopefully, I can get back to some sewing on this blog (and in my house) soon...
xxx



8 comments:

baukje said...

I went to your fickr page and looked at the Orveito picures. It was so good to meet you and walk with you in Orvieto. I am sure i will miss you next year....
Xxxx

Andi said...

Oh Liz ... you have such a magnificent eye.
Some of my favorite shots are:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37672673@N06/10738608333/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37672673@N06/10771828583/ and
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37672673@N06/10666115524/
But there are so many incredible ones.
Andi xx

shez said...

gorgeous pics Li,will check flicker when i get back home in a week.xx

Margaret said...

I'm happy seeing your beautiful London pics. Someday I will get there. Will check out your flickr pics too.

Sue B said...

Beautiful photos, and they are so romantic in black and white

Sue said...

Does it all feel like a lifetime away now you are back home and life goes on as usual? Great shots in black and white.

Jen said...

Thanks for shareing all your photos Lizzie they have been wonderful. Back to the real world now.haha

Jhob Kholi said...

We stumbled over here from a different page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.

Cardsharing Server

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin